PITA is excited to announce the 2019 Grand Pacific tournament will he held July 20-27 at Spokane Gun Club, WA – LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!
VENDORS: We welcome all Vendors. The following have confirmed their attendance – be sure to visit them down the line. If you would like a vendor space just call Sue at 541-258-8766 or email email@example.com.
- 360 Degrees Apparel, All American Armory, Briley, Garmin, Hodgdon, Katheryn Shorts Custom Earplugs, McKnight’s Gunsmithing, R & K Shooting Supply, Shoot to Win Gear, Stocker John, White Flyer.
- Garmin notice! The top-secret project has now been announced! Here’s what we’ll be showing in Spokane in a couple weeks. Click HERE to see.
EXTRA EVENTS: Not a registered shooter? There are a number of other events happening during the week. Be sure to check them out.
- Basket Raffle – a great fund raiser for your club!
- Ladies Shoot (Monday, July 22nd) – never tried shooting trap? Now is your chance – lots of fun!
- Buddy Backer (Saturday, July 20th), Fun Shoots and Corn Hole Tournament (Tuesday, July 23rd), Wobbles Fun Shoot (Wednesday, July 24th), BT99 Miss/Out Shoot Off (Thursday, July 25th)
- Dinners (YES fund-raisers) – Spaghetti Feed (Tuesday, July 23rd starting at 5:00 p.m.), Mexican Fiesta (Friday, July 26th starting at 5:30 p.m.)
- Day to Day Happenings – click HERE
RV SPACES: (6/26/19): There are still 20 amp spaces available. If you would like to reserve just email or call Sue 541-258-8766. Remember if you can not attend you must notify us by July 1 to received a refund. After that date refunds will only be issued if the space can be re-rented. If you do not have a 30 amp space yet be sure to email/call and get on the waiting list. Last year we were able to place everyone on the waiting list.
PREPAY: After you presquad you can pay as well – Before July 15! This avoids squad and pay lines at the event. When you arrive just go to member services for classification and you are done! Download the pre-pay form 2019 Grand Pacific Pre-Pay Form (legal size paper if you want to print it), SAVE, open and fill it in. Call Kay with your credit card number – 208-312-0314 before Monday, July 15th. If you get a ‘Please Wait’ message when opening the form find the download arrow in the upper right corner of the black bar just below the address bar at the top of your screen (move your cursor toward the address bar and the black bar should appear), click the download arrow and save the form to your desktop and re-open there. Still having trouble – give Kay a call.
UNDERSTANDING OPTIONS: Ever wonder how all the ‘extras’ at the Grand work? Click HERE for a detailed explanation. Still have questions – just ask at Member Services.
SQUADDING: Presquadding is now open on presquad.com – Closes on July 15th.
PROGRAMS: (update 5/14/19): ATTENTION SHOOTERS: It was just discovered that some sections of the program printed out of order. Pages appear as follows 1-8, 25-40, 9-24, 41-72, 89-104, 73-88, 105-112. New programs are being printed and will be available soon. They will not be mailed but available at state shoots in June/July and at the event. The printing company acknowledges this was their error and have taken very reasonable steps to make adjustments. Click HERE for the event pages only or view the entire program by clicking on the program cover to the right.
Programs were mailed 4/24/19. If you do not receive one by mail be sure to pick one up at a club near you, from any Executive Committee member or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have one mailed to you.
GOLF CARTS: A limited number of golf carts are available to rent. Contact John Cushman to reserve 509-939-7830.
OXFORD SUITES offering special room rates. This newly remodeled hotel is once again offering special rates for shooters attending the Grand Pacific. There are a limited number of room with the special rates so reserve early. Mention the code PITA when reserving. Call 509-847-1000 today to reserve your room.
Click HERE for some of the highlights: