We would like to hear your opinion on the 2022 Grand Pacific.
Please fill out the 2022 Grand Pacific Exit Survey. You can find it on the
Forms & Information page or click this link Grand Exit Survey
- Lead Cashier Bob McLendon for any questions or concerns Email
- AK – Juneau Trap Club contact Jerry Godkin Email
- CA – Newman Swamp Rats Contact Esther Puckett Email Presquad available on presquad.com
- ID – Twin Falls Gun Club Contact Kay Klundt Email
- OR – Roseburg Gun Club Contact Sue Brewer Email
- OR – Bend Trap Club Contact Richard Shrode Email
- NV – Fallon Trap Club Contact Lester Webb Email
- WA – Gig Harbor Contact John Cheyney Email
Multiplex results are posted for August on the RESULTS page and are final. Thank you shooters for your participation – another great turnout by all. This ends the ‘Summer Season’ – Fall Season runs September, October, November, & December.
Summer 2022 (May-Jun-Jul-Aug) MULTIPLEX RESULTS
CONGRATULATIONS to the High Over All winners –
- HOA – Kenny Pirkle 577/600
- AK – Jerry Godkin 539/600
- CA – Mac Robertson 565/600
- OR – Tom Olsen 522/600
- ID – Jim Cahoon 559/600
- NV – Lester Webb 533/600
- BC – Dale Kapeluck 541/600
- WA – Ed Munson 552/600
The P.I.T.A. Executive Committee would like to announce a leadership reorganization under which Mike Riggs has been appointed Interim President, effective immediately, replacing Steve Kaufman, who has been removed from his role as an Executive Committee member and officer.
We wish Steve all the best in his future endeavors. In the meantime, per the P.I.T.A. bylaws, we are commencing a search for a qualified successor who will complete the remainder of Steve Kaufman’s term.
We believe Mike Riggs is an excellent choice to serve in this interim role and lead the association. As many of you know, he has a long history with our sport and its governing bodies and he works hard to promote the P.I.T.A. Lonny Brown has been appointed Interim Vice President, Michael Sargent will continue to serve as First Vice President, and Jennifer Carter will continue in the position of Past President. They will be supported by the remainder of the Executive Committee who will continue to focus on the service and business of the association.
The P.I.T.A. Executive Committee