- Newman – www.presquad.com
- Bend – www.presquad.com
- Hillsboro – www.presquad.com
- Medford – contact the cashier – Sue Brewer – 541-258-8766 or email@example.com
- Twin Falls – contact the cashier – Kay Klundt – 208-312-0314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairbanks, Yakima, Spokane – contact the club to see if pre-squadding is available
The scores and results of the 1st month of the fall season have been posted on the Shoot Results page. Please check your scores and thanks for participating!
Congratulations to the High Over All winners – each receives a custom made Multiplex HOA pin:
- Champion – Matt Coffin 439/450
- AK- Peter Hudson 422/450
- BC – Luben Izov 412/450
- CA – Kyle Seever 437/450
- HI – Jay Nakamura 417/450
- ID – Jim Cahoon 426/450
- NV – David Bequette 427/450
- OR – Robert Elliott 423/450
- WA – TJ Main 421/450
Random draw winners: Glen Jager, Don Lint, Greg Shipman, Irv Eldredge, Tammy Wakefield, Gina Ha’O, Jack Helmkamp. Each of these shooters receives a $25 Sportman’s Warehouse merchandise gift certificate.
Fall Multiplex season starts September 1st – is your club registered? All Multiplex dates are now posted on the main calendar in brown text. Check them out!
Yes the 2018-19 target year is coming to a close with a few shoots remaining. The 2019-2020 target year begins in September. You will notice on the programs page the division of programs for each target year. Targets are recorded in the target year the shoot ends so those starting on Friday, August 30 or September, August 31 and ending on September 1 or 2 are listed for the 2019-20 target year. Now is the best time to renew your membership – beat the rush at the upcoming Labor Day shoots.
Start the NEW YEAR out with a BANG! The following clubs are hosting Labor Day Shoots – enjoy the long weekend and plan to attend one in your area:
- BC – North Okanagan Trap & Skeet Club – All Inclusive Special (full program on programs page)
- CA – Coon Creek Trap & Skeet
- OR – Medford Gun Club
- WA – Evergreen Sportsman’s Club
The new target year starts September 1st and so does the new YEAR-ROUND Multiplex (click for the 2020 Multiplex program and calendar). The event will be held the first full week of each month from Sunday through Saturday. Register your club today. Call (541-258-8766) or email for more information.
Two new members were elected to the 2019-2020 PITA Executive Committee. A BIG welcome to Gary Hogue of Nevada and Steve Kaufman of Oregon and a BIG thank you to outgoing members Nadene Pope and Rusty Brewer. The current committee is:
- Jennifer Carter (OR) – President
- Betty Phipps (WA) – Vice President
- Mike Riggs (OR) – 1st Vice President
- Billy Myers (CA) – Chair of Central Handicap/Rules Committee and Past President
- Patty Sargent (CA) – Director
- Lonny Brown (OR) – Director
- Brian Lancaster (ID) – Director
- Gary Hogue (NV) – Director
- Steve Kaufman (OR) – Director
The Grand Pacific had a number of first time accomplishments from 1st 25’s to 1st 300 straights and 1st time reaching the 27 yard line. All of these were recognized with a patch and/or a pin. First 100’s, 200’s, 300’s and 27 yard accomplishments are listed in the annual PITA Averages & History Book (a.k.a. Yearbook). The 2019 Yearbook will also include all the Grand Pacific winners, Rookies and many photos taken during the 2019 year. Be sure to order your copy when you renew your membership or if you have already renewed just use the renewal form and order just the yearbook.
The 2020 target year will be here soon – starts September 1. There are a number of shoots at the beginning of the target year so renew your dues early to save time in the registration line. A table will be set up at the Grand Pacific if you want to renew your 2020 dues there or do it now with our online form. The 2020 shoot dates are posted on the calendar.
If your club is located in Alaska, Arizona, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon or Washington all you need to do is contact your State/Provincial Secretary to request shoot dates.
Not located in one of the above areas – click HERE for details on forming a State/Provincial Association or affiliating with one of the above.
For more information contact the PITA office: 208-312-0314, email@example.com