Need some gift ideas for the trapshooter on your list…
Shamrock Leathers supplies a number of PITA logo leather items from single box carriers to shell bags. Order early as each item is hand-crafted.
Clay Target Shoot Shirts will put the PITA logo on any of their items. Order by December 12 to assure delivery before Christmas.
A portion of their sales benefit the PITA.
The November Multiplex scores and results are now posted and are final. Click here for our results page. Some of the highlights:
- 56,600 targets shot at 49 clubs
- 23 perfect scores in singles – none in handicap or doubles
- 48’s earned 1/2 yard in handicap
- 2,250 sub-gauge targets shot at 3 OR clubs, 2 ID clubs, 2 WA clubs, 1 HI club, 3 CA clubs, 1 CO club, 1 NV club and 1 BC club
- Pawnee in CO registered the most target – 3,250 in 12 ga and 600 in sub-gauge
- Clubs with the most targets in each State/Province are:
- AK (2 clubs) – Juneau
- BC (6 clubs) – Langley
- CA (9 clubs) – Redding (option at regular shoot)
- CO (1 clubs) – Pawnee
- HI (2 clubs) – Big Island Trap Club (option at regular shoot)
- ID (5 clubs) – Culdesac
- NV (7 clubs) – Fallon/Winnemucca (tie)
- OR (10 clubs) – Hillsboro
- WA (7 clubs ) – Colton/Kenmore/Yakima (tie)
The Idaho State PITA recently submitted a proposal to the Executive Committee requesting that the PITA target year be changed to run from August 1st through July 31st of each year. Click HERE to read the proposal. The proposal would require a change to Section A of the PITA Rule Book. This section can be changed by the Executive Committee without a vote of the membership. However, since this is a change that can affect every member of our association, we want your comments.
This proposal stems from a desire to establish a permanent date for the Idaho PITA state shoot and a desire to enhance attendance at that shoot. Currently, State/Provincial shoots must occur between November 1st and mid July of each year in order to precede the Grand Pacific (to qualify individuals for the Rookie of the Year and Champion of Champions events). In an effort to establish an Idaho State Shoot during the months of August, September, or October, the Idaho PITA proposed a change to the current target year which is currently November 1st through October 31st.
The Executive Committee discussed this proposal at their recent meeting on October 4th and decided to turn the discussion over to PITA members for consideration. Executive Committee members will be reviewing feedback provided and considering the proposal again in later meetings.
Email your comments to email@example.com.
The PITA target year will end October 31st.
- Do you have enough targets/clubs for the Allstar Team? There are still a number of shoots you can attend – check the calendar.
- Do you have a check from PITA for Multiplex winnings or Grand Pacific winnings? We would appreciate you cashing/depositing it so our year-end books are current.
- Do you want to save your association a few dollars? Renew online before renewal notices are printed/mailed in mid-November.