There are still a number of shoots in the 2015-16 target year so if you need some targets or want to better your chances for the Allstar team or just want some good food and maybe some extra money in your pocket consider these remaining shoots:
- Sept 23-25: Gig Harbor Seafood Shoot – $3,950 added money and ‘The Famous Seafood Dinner’
- Sept 24: Courtney Fish & Game
- Sept 24-25: El Dorado Series Shoot
- Sept 24-25: Mason Valley Gun Club – Hall of Fame Shoot with $1,400 Added Money
- Sept 24-25: Portland Gun Club – 500 Target Doubles Finale, Handicap Doubles, Steak BBQ, 300 Handicap Targets, $2,000 Added Money
- Sept 30-Oct 2: Yreka Clay Birds
- Sept 30-Oct 2: Spokane Harvest Grand – 1/2 oz GOLD COIN to HOA winner (events 1-9)
- Oct 1-2: Sierra Valley
- Oct 1-2: MULTIPLEX begins – Multiplex Winter Poster
- Oct 2: Big Island Trap Club – the club has reopened!!
- Oct 8-9: Del Norte – Spooky Shoot
- Oct 8-9: Portland Gun Club – added shoot – Bratwurst & Beer Shoot – come celebrate Octoberfest!
- Oct 9: Kenmore – added shoot
- Oct 15-16: Ukiah Toys for Tots Shoot
- Oct 15: Old Skagit – Doubles
- Oct 15: Capitol City
- Oct 22-23: South Vancouver Island Rangers – Fall Open
- Oct 23: Livermore
- Oct 29-30: Medford Gun Club – Halloween Shoot – LAST SHOOT OF THE TARGET YEAR!
SUPPORT YOUR CLUBS AND ENJOY SOME WONDERFUL COMPANY
The Yakima Valley Sportsmen’s Association has completed a major portion of their facility renovation.
Made possible in part with grants from the WA State Recreation & Conservation Office (RCO) and the FARR Program (Firearms & Archery Range Recreations). They have removed and replaced their trap pads and purchased new machines. This completed project brings the facility and parking up to current ADA standings.
The YVSA hopes you will attend the 67th Annual ‘Big Yak’ Blanket Shoot – September 17th & 18th – Over $8,500 in cash and prizes including wool blankets, Montana Silversmith buckles & silver coins. Come see our new look!
If your club has made improvements and/or purchased new equipment please let us know and we will help spread the word. Email to email@example.com
The 2016 Grand Pacific results are finally available. Many think in our digital world this should be automatic so I must take a minute to explain that the winners are computed manually and shoot off results are recorded as they become available; complied by volunteers, many of whom are performing multiple tasks. The internet service at Evergreen Sportsmen’s Club is poor which hampers our efforts to post results in a timely manner. These are excuses I know. In my half time position with PITA I am responsible for the website. This is my explanation for the delay, please accept my apologies. If you find any errors or would like additional information, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Now on with the show….
Additional winners include:
- Buddy Backer winners – Nate Teesdale and Josh Tiegs 60/60
- Champions of Champions: Jim Warn Lady: Kate Bonn
- Rookie of the Year – Jake DiMaggio with a scores of 276/300.
- Husband & Wife Team – Esther & Jimmie Puckett 565/600
- Two in a Family – Chance & Colton Vines 577/600
- Non winning ladies shoot off – Karen Blaetler
- Event #7 – BT99 winner – William Benson
- Sub-Gauge random draw Browning 20 gauge Citori winner – Myron Sawicki
- RCBS reloading press winner – Michael Sargent
- Event #17 – Citori 725 winner – Bill Scharnhorst
- Event #17 – BT99 winner
- Grand 7 – BT99 winner: Geoff Fern, 250# Northwest shot winner: Jon Thompson, $100 Connie’s certificate: Gary Bonetti