The PITA Board of Directors met again this past Wednesday night to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the 2020 Grand Pacific.  As I stated previously, the health and safety of our membership is our No. 1 priority and with that in mind, we have decided not to hold the 2020 Grand Pacific in July.  Over the coming weeks, we will decide whether to reschedule the Grand, cancel it completely, or to produce an abbreviated version of the event.

 The decision of whether to hold state or provincial championships will be left to state and provincial associations and local club managers.  With changes and new restrictions regarding COVID-19 taking place every day, we are going to have to constantly review and adapt.  Again, I advise that you follow the direction of your state/provincial and local government. We will update you as changes take place.  Please follow the PITA website and our Facebook page for more information regarding shoot cancellations and future PITA updates.

 Please direct any questions or comments directly to me at carter.d.j@hotmail.com or 503-931-4211.

Jennifer Carter, PITA President

Comments are closed.