- Bellingham, WA: The PITA shoot scheduled for April 19 has been moved to Sunday April 20 – mark you calendar.
- Bremerton, WA: The PITA shoot scheduled for April 4-5 has been moved to May 31-June 1
- Vancouver, BC: The PITA shoot scheduled for May 3-4 has been moved to May 31-June 1.
- Juneau, AK: Add a PITA shoot on May 10th
- Redmond Rod & Gun Club, OR: The PITA shoot scheduled for June 28-29 has been moved to June 7-8
- Mason Valley, NV: The PITA shoot scheduled for June 21 has been moved to June 14.
- Portland Gun Club, OR: The PITA shoot scheduled for August 16-17 has been moved to August 9-10.
- NOTSC, BC: The PITA shoot scheduled for August 22-24 has been cancelled.
- Moses Lake, WA: The PITA shoot scheduled for Sept 6-7 has been cancelled.
Please mark these changes on your calendar.
Order by January 31 for only $10 – call today. After that date please include $5 for shipping.
The book is currently being printed and will be mailed directly from the printer for US members by mid-February. Canada members, your books will be available from Geoff Fern, BCTA Secretary, sometime in February as well.
Please check your scores as recorded by PITA. Report any errors or omissions to the PITA office immediately. To check your recorded scores click on the SCORES pages and enter your 5 digit PITA number in the MEMBER DETAIL BOX. The SCORES page can be reached by clicking the word ‘SCORES’ in the black title bar or click the three small bars on the right side of the black bar for a drop down menu, then click SCORES.
PITA congratulations those shooters who attained the distinction of Allstar status.
|2013 PITA Allstar Teams|
|* denotes 1st time members|
|MEN’S TEAMS:||Total Targets||Yrs on Team||Yardage||Average|
|Richard Bullard Jr||13,050||4||27||.9487|
|Robert Alkire *||4,800||1||26||.9321|
|Bryan Weeks *||6,600||1||23.5||.9319|
|Lonny Brown *||5,200||1||27||.9300|
|LADIES TEAMS:||Total Targets||Yrs on Team||Yardage||Average|
|Patricia Sargent *||4,200||1||24||.9222|
|Lisa Simpson *||4,250||1||21||.8731|
|VETERAN TEAMS:||Total Targets||Yrs on Team||Yardage||Average|
|Mike Noer *||5,400||1||24||.9209|
|Mike Mann *||9,250||1||22||.9077|
|Darryl Webber *||5,900||1||27||.9076|
|JUNIOR TEAMS:||Total Targets||Yrs on Team||Yardage||Average|
|Adam Goleno *||3,800||1||23||.9385|
|Chayton Vega *||7,400||1||27||.9022|
|Thomas Miller *||6,000||1||25.5||.8732|
|Hayden Bollinger *||4,950||1||23||.8661|
|Olivia Taylor *||6,950||1||19||.8658|
|Avery Simpson *||4,800||1||19||.8265|
|Steven Alkire *||4,200||1||20||.8251|
RV reservations are now being excepted for the 2014 Grand Pacific. If you have not reserved your favorite space, remember, they are filled on a first paid basis. Click here for the Evergreen Sportsmen’s Club RV map and reservation contact information.
The 2014 P.I.T.A. membership cards are mailed in mid to late November once all of the 2013 shoot reports have been received, scores entered and averages calculated. Thanks to all of you that have paid your dues online. Be sure to include an extra $10 in your payment if you would like to order the 2013 Averages & History Book (delivered in early February). If you forgot to order your copy you can use the ‘Make a Payment’ at the bottom of the home page – just mention 2013 Yearbook in the comments.
UPDATE (11/8/13) – All active life member cards were mailed today along with annual member cards for those that renewed before November 1st or had previously paid for multiplex years. The next mailing will be done at the end of November or early December.
Click here to review your February event scores – notify email@example.com or call 541-258-8766 before Saturday 2/8 to report any errors. Scores are final Saturday, Feb 8th at 10:00 a.m. The checks will be mailed Februrary 11th.
Come join in the fun!
STAY TUNED FOR THE SUMMER SCHEDULE
The WINTER MULTIPLEX started the first weekend of October and was held the 1st weekend of Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb for a total of 750 targets. Each month shooters registered 50 singles, 50 handicap and 25 pair of doubles. A Multiplex HOA Name Tag is awarded to the HOA winner in each State/Province. You must shoot all 750 targets to qualify. Shoot 100 targets at all 5 events and be eligible to win various prizes (randomly drawn).
Congratulations to the WINTER MULTIPLEX high over all winners. Each of these shooters will receive a custom Multiplex HOA name tag.
- High Over All: Audie Norbury (Ukiah) 721
- BC – Don Reynolds(Kamloops) 629
- CA-Randy Bratton (Ukiah) 696
- CO-Dale Lebsock (Pawnee) 657
- ID-Trevor Ogle (Pocatello) 665
- NV-Greg McMillen (Fallon) 688
- OR-Craig Wharton (Hillsboro) 677
- WA-Patrick Ryan (Wenatchee) 638
Click here to see more of the top scores.
Random draw winners:
- Dave Carr (Kamloops)
- Patrick Ryan (Wenatchee)
- Cody Van Patten (Mason Valley)
- Kerry Cooper (Pawnee)
- Tina Black (Winnemucca)
- Greg Sanderson (South Okanagan)
- Richard Bennett (Eel River)
Each of the random draw winners will received a $25 Cabela’s gift card.
To schedule your club for the Summer Season or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-258-8766
Please remember you can only enter the Multiplex events once per month (i.e. you can not shoot it one day at one location and the next day at another)
The Boulder City Trap Club in Boulder City, NV is hosting their first PITA shoot on September 21 & 22.